The stomach and intestines are very important organs of human beings. If there are problems, there are many diseases. Therefore, to regulate the stomach and stomach is a very important part of physical health, and to regulate the stomach and stomach is to control diet and conditioning. "Three points of medicine, seven points of conditioning", it is really important to maintain the stomach.
What are the symptoms of a bad stomach?
1. There are obstructions, pauses, and pain in the back of the sternum. What are the symptoms of poor gastrointestinal symptoms? This often suggests that you may have esophagitis, esophageal diverticulum, or early esophageal cancer.
2, abdominal pain after meals, often nausea, vomiting, occasionally vomiting blood, past history of gastric disease has recently increased, or no stomach disease in the past only recently appeared, and accompanied by anemia, weight loss, diet, on the umbilicus or heart mouth Feel the lumps. This situation should be highly vigilant, as it may be stomach cancer.
3, stomach pain often occurs about 2 hours after a meal, or even wake up in the middle of the night, eating something can be relieved, often acid reflux. Fall and winter seasons are easy to attack, the pain is on the right side of the upper abdomen, and there is a rhythm. What are the symptoms of a poor gastrointestinal tract? Such conditions may include duodenal ulcers or duodenal inflammation.
4. Upper abdominal pain after meals, or nausea, vomiting, and accumulation of food. The illness may have been for a long time; the pain is regular, such as cold, angry, and after eating irritating food. This condition may be a gastric ulcer.
5, diarrhea immediately after a meal, eat a meal of diarrhea once, a little cold or improper diet onset. It is also possible to have diarrhea and constipation from time to time, diarrhea is watery, and there is more mucus during constipation. Sometimes bloating has a bowel movement and there is no stool in the toilet, and no wasting for several years. This symptom is more likely to cause allergic enteritis.
6 food intestines
1. Cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli vegetables such as broccoli and Chinese cabbage contain a phytochemical, isothiocyanate, which not only helps to remove intestinal waste, but also fights cancer. In order to maximize the retention of nutrition, Feng Xiang, an associate professor in the Department of Nutrition, School of Public Health, Sun Yat-sen University recommends that these vegetables should not be cooked for a long time.
2. Onion. Probiotics and pathogenic bacteria coexist in the intestine. When pathogenic bacteria defeat probiotics, the balance of the intestinal flora is broken, which may cause various problems such as constipation and diarrhea. In order to supplement the intestinal probiotics with nutrients and stimulate their growth, eat more foods rich in oligosaccharides. Onions are one of the best choices. In addition, eating onions can prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and enhance blood vessel elasticity. Studies have found that eating onion raw has the best health effects. You can cool it or add it to salads. When eating beef and mutton and other greasy foods, pairing it with raw onions can help you get oilier.
3. Garlic. Allicin contained in garlic is a powerful antibacterial substance that can activate cells, accelerate gastrointestinal motility, promote metabolism, and relieve fatigue. In order to ensure the health function of garlic, it is best to follow the principle of "eating raw but not cooked, and eating broken and not eating whole". Mixing cold dishes with raw garlic and preparing garlic puree are very healthy ways of eating.
4. Beans. Beans contain a large amount of water-insoluble dietary fiber, which can reduce the residence time of food in the intestine, prevent constipation, and reduce the risk of colon cancer. Soy beans, black beans and other beans are rich in lecithin, it is a "master" to break down fat, and can promote fat metabolism. Song Xin, a nutritionist at Beijing Chaoyang Hospital, suggested that the protein utilization rate of cereals and soybeans can be increased to 73% when mixed with cereals, which is equivalent to meat, and has higher protein utilization rate than eating one protein alone.
5. Kelp, black fungus and other fungal algae food. They contain a large amount of plant collagen, which can effectively promote the excretion of waste in the body, reduce constipation, clean the intestines, and are a good helper for human metabolism. No matter the soup, stir-fried or cold, the taste of seaweed is good. Put a few drops of vinegar when cooking, it can not only flavor, but also benefit the absorption of calcium.
6. Whole grain food. Whole grain foods such as oats and brown rice are rich in water-soluble dietary fiber, which can effectively reduce cholesterol, clean the stomach, regulate blood sugar, and help the intestines metabolize some carcinogens. In addition, this type of food is less processed and more nutritious, but the taste is average, so the mix is important. Song Xin suggested that you can add brown rice when steaming rice, and add a handful of oats when cooking rice porridge and soymilk, which can upgrade nutrition and taste better.